Thursday, April 7, 2011

Under the Sea Miniatures

What on Earth could you possibly do with something like this?
I'm not even sure what this is supposed to be!  A miniature cabinet of some kind.  Very plain, unfinished...boring as can be.  I mean Ick!
Exactly what good is it?  Who would want it?  What could one possibly make of this?
***************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************


Exactly the questions I asked myself when I first saw one.  The answer is, the design possibilities are endless!
Here's what I first did with one, made a fairy sink out of it, the first one I ever made :)  It kinda has a natural lodge feel to it:


That one sold a long time ago :)

Then there is this idea of Sherry's, a different style of fairy vanity sink:

which is bright and posh.
Available here:

And I had another of them so I figured I'd do another sink, but far different in theme:






Who doesn't like mermaids?  Or the beauty of the sea?  Ok so this isn't the end of this...what do you suppose I'll make of these seashells?


And another thing, I'll tell you what...better beads make better miniatures.  Here's an updated Amortentia Potion bottle in a box I built:



Love Potion...good for catching yourself a Weasley instead of a Potter :)

Have a lovely day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you are so creative, how do you get all these ideas? Marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastico!!!
    Que imaginacion, con un modelo haces mil maravillas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete