Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update, now SOLD-Another Alice in Wonderland Talking Rose, ~Love

"He drew a circle that shut me out, but love and I had the wit to win. We drew a circle that took him in." ~Part of a quote by Charles Edwin.


I based this rose on this quote, I've always liked it. I think the message is a good one, work hard to show someone love and they won't be able to help themselves from someday loving you back. Love is love's reward :)

This little garden rose stands 2 and 3/4 inches tall, and has a larger face size than other roses I've done so far. I wanted to make a ground-planted rose that had some presence in a miniature garden setting. If you add this little darling in to your miniature garden, she will be noticed :)

She's so cute, her tendril vines look as though they are arms forming a circle above her head. She stands for love come full circle, just like the quote.

1/12 scale adult miniature, not for children as these roses are delicate sculptures and could be broken with rough handling.



Available for sale in my etsy store:



2 comments: