Friday, May 18, 2012

Miniature Misty Forest Fairy House completed

I think I still need better pictures but at least it's done!  I got a little sick so I stalled on it a bit.  Here's what I have for pictures and I will be listing it for sale after this although I'll have to change my pictures when I get better ones tomorrow.  Here it is:




Available here for sale in my etsy shop: 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/100155364/dollhouse-miniature-misty-forest-fairy
I've had some really busy days and some sick ones so I didn't get a chance to decide what to do for the giveaway.  I'll be back in a couple days with that info.  Check back in for the upcoming blog post about that.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think your fairy house turned out beautifullyTara :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the roof, it's an adorable house..good enough for Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful, but it is always so hard getting things to survive the elements outdoors.

    Fairy doll cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooooh no, this is an inside only fairy house :) Like if you have a fairy sculpture, you'd sit this with something like that. I have one from this shop:
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/redwyvernstudio

      Delete