Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New dollhouse miniatures available in the store, some Harry Potter Miniatures

New items, Sherry's absolutely fantastic minis (everything available here:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/tarayvonne ) :




and a haunted mansion bed complete with removable ghost doll (and removable spider webbing should the customer not like that) that I made last night.  I wanted to start doing a few more affordable pieces and this is one of them.  Very reasonably priced :)  And I could not get a flippin' decent picture of this to save my life :(  White doesn't photograph well for me, no matter what I do.  And the ghost lady is white, go figure :)




Halloween is coming up, I figured it was time to get a few haunted/spooky pieces in the shop.  Stay tuned because there will be more :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the spooky bed Tara, and Sherry has excelled herself too! Love all the HP minis, but Fawkes is my fav, hes wonderful! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all your favorite spirits and wines on Duty Free Depot!

    All the world famous brand name beverages for unbeatable discounted price tags.

    ReplyDelete