Friday, September 23, 2011

Dollhouse Miniature Halloween Set now done :)

Remember the bench?  I decided to go Halloween Prim with it, with bright colors and patterns and rustic details so popular with country-style enthusiasts.  And it matched the peg tree so much that I made them a set :)  Here's what I started with:
A basic bench, nothing special.  I padded it, and wrapped it in a miriad of different colorful Halloween patterns.  I decided it would be neater as a love seat, usable inside a house instead.  Here's what I did:





I love different backgrounds! 
Ok, so this may not be for everyone, obviously, but there are people who collect this style of Halloween design.  Twine and antique buttons and colorful patterns galore.  And a Jack O Lantern flower arrangement.  Bright Country Prim Halloween :)

Available here:

No comments:

Post a Comment